<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4218428249653194139?origin\x3dhttp://hoolahoolahoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor="black">



Sunday, September 20, 2009

Believe it or not, i am up because of work.
Saturday night, 3:10am and counting. oh wells. That's why I am dying to get out of this rat race. And I want much moolahs - cos kimchi and i always allow ourselves to indulge in very unhealthy searches like 'BMW Z4 2010', 'BMW 525', 'FERRARI 2010'. TSK.

I think I need to live in the states where things really are MUCH cheaperr, and I don't have to ship and wait for the damn VS to arrive. And Kate Spade can be a quarter the price. And there is Krispy Kreme and freaking damn cheap B&J's so I can afford one pint a day. And there is Godiva ice cream which is unheard of back home. Plus I can have mega super markets that open 24 hours and endless factory outlets to roam in on weekends and I want musicals and road trips and nice weather.. alrights, i need to get back to earth.

Did you know that I've only been with Kimchi for 3 months?
It does feel like foreeverrr. Tell me if it is a good or bad thing.

it rained at 3:09 AM